Baylor's lineup without PJ3

StoopsBros

Reaction score
PG - A.J. Walton - 6'1 185 So. - (7.9 ppg, 4.8 apg)
SG - LaceDarius Dunn - 6'4 200 Sr. - (19.8 ppg, 3.7 rpg)
SF - Anthony Jones - 6'10 190 Jr. - (8.3 ppg, 5.2 rpg)
PF - Quincy Acy - 6'7 225 Jr. - (12.1 ppg, 7.4 rpg)
C - J'Mison Morgan - 6'11 265 Jr. - (3 ppg, 2.4 rpg)

Subs
Stargell Love - 6'3 175 Fr. - (2.2 ppg, 1.5 apg)
Fred Ellis - 6'6 215 Jr. - (3.5 ppg, 2.3 rpg)
Dragan Sekelja - 7'0 265 So. - (1 ppg, 1 rpg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMO, it's still a very potent lineup and just because Jones3 is out, it doesn't mean OU winning is a formality.

Vegasinsider still has it at -7 for Baylor.

It limits us from having to double team him down low.

That's true but they still have 3 "bigs" that we can't counter. I know AJones isn't a typical big but his height should/could still play a factor. Do we put Fitz on Acy (obviously more athletic), Clark on AJones and Washington on Morgan. Or do we (OU) play strictly a 2-3/3-2 zone? For some reason, I can't even remember the last OU-Baylor game and what OU did defensively....

Last game, Clark had 25, Blair had 19, Fitz and Pledge both had 10 and Cade had 5. I still think we're going to need other guys (like Clark/Blair) to step up again. Baylor may be down somewhat lately but they are still hungry to go dancing with or without Mr. Lottery.

That's true but they still have 3 "bigs" that we can't counter. I know AJones isn't a typical big but his height should/could still play a factor. Do we put Fitz on Acy (obviously more athletic), Clark on AJones and Washington on Morgan. Or do we (OU) play strictly a 2-3/3-2 zone? For some reason, I can't even remember the last OU-Baylor game and what OU did defensively....

Last game, Clark had 25, Blair had 19, Fitz and Pledge both had 10 and Cade had 5. I still think we're going to need other guys (like Clark/Blair) to step up again. Baylor may be down somewhat lately but they are still hungry to go dancing with or without Mr. Lottery.

It won't be easy for sure. Theres different defenses that we can run. Morgan is just a big body that doesn't do much on the offensive side. A. Jones doesn't go down low that much. The main thing to do is make sure Dunn doesn't go off.

It won't be easy for sure. Theres different defenses that we can run. Morgan is just a big body that doesn't do much on the offensive side. A. Jones doesn't go down low that much. The main thing to do is make sure Dunn doesn't go off.

Refresh my old memory....what did we do last time we faced them. I've watched too much bball lately.

Back