Best username on the board?

Bust username on the board?

• Total voters

thebigabd

Reaction score
Who has the best username on OUHoops.com?

A subject near and dear to my heart. These all deserve consideration, though the first one on the list gets my actual vote:

Crocker's Long Sleeves
Chainsaw Kitten
waynepayne
One More Rebound
Big Old Booger
Flintheart Glomgold
Walter Sobchak
Pizza the Hut
brokebacksooner
Carl Weathers
Ron Mexico

I also forgot IllTemperedSeaBass. That might actually be my favorite.

Thanks Tony.

RonMexico isn't even my personal favorite of my two usernames. However, I only got to make one post before my 'thebigadb' username got (fairly) banned. I had big plans for that too...

RonMexico isn't even my personal favorite of my two usernames. However, I only got to make one post before my 'thebigadb' username got (fairly) banned. I had big plans for that too...

Ha!

I have also always liked sybarite. Short, to the point, and informative about the poster.

1. Mackie McNeer
1a. chico got game

2. Beastarelia

3. Capel's Mustache

If Crocker's Long Sleeves were updated to represent his new ones and was now Crocker's Padded Sleeves, it would be the best by far.

I am truly touched to be in the running. First off, I want to thank God for giving coach the ability to grow such sweet facial hair

My favorite is Mackie McNeer

I am truly touched to be in the running. First off, I want to thank God for giving coach the ability to grow such sweet facial hair

My favorite is Mackie McNeer

You need an avatar now to go with your best username. Try this one on for size.......

8dd6339692.jpg

Last edited:
Back