Best username on the board?

Bust username on the board?

• Total voters
Anyone notice Capel's (actual) mustache has been gone the past few games? Ridiculous. Probably the worst decision I've seen since Bob Mills decided to stop wearing the sweaters.

kansasooner

Oh, not best poster, then let's see....

Sid

You need an avatar now to go with your best username. Try this one on for size.......

8dd6339692.jpg

003OSC_Seann_William_Scott_002.jpg

"YES! THAT'S AWESOME."

A subject near and dear to my heart. These all deserve consideration, though the first one on the list gets my actual vote:

Crocker's Long Sleeves
Chainsaw Kitten
waynepayne
One More Rebound
Big Old Booger
Flintheart Glomgold
Walter Sobchak
Pizza the Hut
brokebacksooner
Carl Weathers
Ron Mexico

:dance005:

I am going to change my avatar back just for that.

"Bust Username on the Board" is what the poll says. :woot

I have always wanted an avatar of my namesake, but I can never find a pic of mackie. If anyone knows of a link I'd definitely be interested, because I don't feel like I'm living up to my poster potential without an avatar...

Also I have to vote for Flintheart Glumgold. There's some good nostalgia with that name.

I have always wanted an avatar of my namesake, but I can never find a pic of mackie. If anyone knows of a link I'd definitely be interested, because I don't feel like I'm living up to my poster potential without an avatar...

Also I have to vote for Flintheart Glumgold. There's some good nostalgia with that name.

Not the Mackster, but here a couple that you may consider using:

mackies.gif

mackie_small.gif

WesternSizzlin.gif

its Capels Mustache. He is also the most logical, the most insightful, and the most handsome poster on the board.

On your right:

mackie1.jpg

Back