Big 12 games--2021

skyvue

Reaction score
We usually have a thread like this, but I haven't seen one this year, so even though we're pretty far along in the season, I'm starting one.

oswho hung in nicely against Baylor today, considering they're down two players (including Cunningham), but with about five minutes to go they're down 15, after Baylor went on a 15-0 run.

Osu hung though for 28 mins. And then got run off the floor the next 10 33-13

We usually have a thread like this, but I haven't seen one this year, so even though we're pretty far along in the season, I'm starting one.

oswho hung in nicely against Baylor today, considering they're down two players (including Cunningham), but with about five minutes to go they're down 15, after Baylor went on a 15-0 run.

Actually down 5 players. Cunningham, Walker, Flavors, Harris and Williams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech and WVU have a good one going in Morgantown. It's tied with 18 minutes left in the second half.

Heck of a back and forth game that West Virginia pulled out. Never would have expected that many points to be scored in that one.

Heck of a back and forth game that West Virginia pulled out. Never would have expected that many points to be scored in that one.

Two absolute crazy stats from last night's game. Tech became the first team this season to score 85 points and only turn the ball over 2 times or less....and lose. Also, WV made their final 10 shots from the field. Wow.

Ben Coldagelli, OU's Director of Athletic Communications, tweeted the following yesterday:

Prior to this season, OU had faced three straight top-10 teams just once in program history (in 1958).

The Sooners are now set to face three straight top-10 foes for the second time this month.​

Our conference schedule this season has been crazy. We had a tough stretch to open conference play, and I remember thinking (without looking at the schedule), "Phew! Glad that's behind us." But now we're in even tougher stretch.

KSU and ISU are the only "lesser" teams in the conference, and teams would be well-advised not to look past either of them -- especially on the road.

Sorry folks.... I normally try to keep the forum informed on other Big 12 teams, but I have had an extremely busy month, at work and home.

Thanks to Skyvue for picking up the slack.

Sorry folks.... I normally try to keep the forum informed on other Big 12 teams, but I have had an extremely busy month, at work and home.

Thanks to Skyvue for picking up the slack.

No worries. I just figured one thread for discussing other conference games is a convenient way to go.

46-16. baylor over KS. And it was worse.

i wonder when the last time a team has been doubled up in big 12 play?

If we don’t win in Manhattan, I’m gonna be one severely upset individual.

I think we all will. But, if our players go into that game believing a win is going to be easy, the overconfidence bug could bite us in the rear.

Yeah, but not all of you live in the middle of kitty cat land. ;)

I do and it sucks ....or did in the 90's...got a few great friends are Cats..(I actually did a yr or so there...great college town).

They are ready for weber to be gone.

Back