Big 12 games--2021

Boynton deserves a ton of credit....I get that Cade is there because of his brother but he has put together a nice roster and they are developing as the year has gone along.

Obviously not Big 12 related, but Ohio State lost its fourth straight. Three were at home. One was to a team likely not headed to the tournament. Rumor is, however, that they will soldier on and show up for the conference and NCAA tournaments.

Obviously not Big 12 related, but Ohio State lost its fourth straight. Three were at home. One was to a team likely not headed to the tournament. Rumor is, however, that they will soldier on and show up for the conference and NCAA tournaments.

Well, we were waiting and you obliged.

Eh, they are. *shrug*

Fortunately, with this conference's strength, we have a chance to turn it around with some good wins in the next few days.

The beat down i speak of would be an attempted beat down, which falls short of its intended consequences.

K State is actually playing some good ball lately. Hanging with Baylor late in the 1st.

That Davion Bradford dude is going to be a really nice piece for the next 3 years.

Afraid that KSU would have beaten us again had they played us. Baylor just had the athletes to keep them at arms length at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disgraceful performance by Baylor. If they were truly a top 10-15 team, they would have blown out KSU from the start and never let them have life. Those Baylor kids just don’t have heart or a decent basketball IQ.

Disgraceful performance by Baylor. If they were truly a top 10-15 team, they would have blown out KSU from the start and never let them have life. Those Baylor kids just don’t have heart or a decent basketball IQ.

well played

Back