Big 12 games--2021

KU beating tech at home is expected. Hopefully, they lose their next 2.

Texas lost. I’m so sad. No, I’m not! Espn3 is a frigging joke and the Big12 should negotiate a better tv deal for their teams. That’s BS.

Texas ran a good inbounds play with .3 seconds left on the clock that should have sent the game into overtime.

They appear to have "righted the ship"...no doubt. It will be an interesting this week for them.....@Texas and home to Baylor. Two weeks, I wouldn't have given them much of a chance at all, but they have found somewhat of an identity on defense. And yes, they are still limited on offense....which is why I still think they lose both this upcoming week.

And WV doing to Texas what they did to us in Norman. They got down 19 early in the 2nd half, but now only down 4.

McCormack is still a difference maker for KU in some games. Tech had no one who could guard him and also had no one to force him to guard the perimeter. A lot of these games are all about matchups. But, yes, one would hope KU is not going to struggle every game with the talent they still put on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh, oh! That’s not a good look! Has Shaka lost control of the high profile recruits he signed? We know what that’s like. It’s not easy to forget the feud between the Burger Boys during Capel’s last season. Team chemistry is practically nonexistent when players are fighting among themselves.

Uh, oh! That’s not a good look! Has Shaka lost control of the high profile recruits he signed? We know what that’s like. It’s not easy to forget the feud between the Burger Boys during Capel’s last season. Team chemistry is practically nonexistent when players are fighting among themselves.

They may be taking a similar route as the Trea young team

Endless rumors about that team, but I've yet to see any solid evidence and certainly no mid-game scuffles.

were ranked as high as 4 in January, lost a bunch of games in February. The trajectory Texes is on is very similar

were ranked as high as 4 in January, lost a bunch of games in February. The trajectory Texes is on is very similar

Gotcha. Sorry, I thought you were referring to rumors that floated at the time and since about discontent in the locker room.

Looks like OSU is going to escape with the win. I realize there have been some cancellations, but I never would've thought Tech would be under .500 in the conference with a just over a week to play.

Tech staring at a Wednesday play-in game in the conference tournament. Hard to believe.

Setting up for a perfect way to get a win in the big 12 tourney, would love to beat tech if we hang onto the 2 spot and they get 7th

Baylor has played 7 conference games less than Kansas and 5 less than OU and OSU. There better be an asterisk by their conference title this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back