Big Barry

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
I was reading up on Barry Honore and caught a little Freudian slip. See if you guys think it is funny and if you think it was on purpose.

It's from his Soonersports.com profile.

2007-08 (FRESHMAN AT SOUTHERN)
Named Southwestern Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year ... Competed in all 30 games and averaged 8.8 points and 5.1 rebounds in 24.8 minutes per outing ... Shot .444 from the field and .596 from the free throw line ... Was 13-for-36 from 3-point range for a .361 mark ... Led team with 153 rebounds ... Totaled 16 assists, 13 steaks and 14 blocked shots ... Reached double figures in points in 10 contests ... Registered career highs of 21 points, 12 rebounds and four assists against Paul Quinn College in second game of his career ... Was 10-for-16 from the field in 28 minutes against Paul Quinn ... Coached by Rob Spivery.

I wonder if those 13 steaks were all in one sitting, or spread out over the season!

If the "k" key wasn't right next to the "l" key, I might not be so quick to say it's an honest slip up.

Funny, though.:D

He has to sit out a year correct?? When he is able to play...What kind of contributions are we expecting from him??

Man.... 13 steaks huh? This guy must be great!

In all seriousness. I'm glad he has decided to lace it up with our program! He seems like he could bring great things to the team. I hope he does!

I expect him to end up being the 4th big man, providing depth. Not filling the Beau Gerber role, but not starting either.

I think he will end up having about the same role that Ryan Wright had last year...playing in big games when the stars get in foul trouble.

Back