BIG12 Championship OU vs Baylor 6pm CST ESPN

Charg and marvin Johnson are my unsung heros of this game. They played really well in some areas

That was our best game in the postseason conference tourney in many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob's dunk is still the top highlight on ESPN.COM. Great publicity to help get that NCAA bid.

That was our best game in the postseason conference tourney in many years.

No question. We were not good in the Big 12 tourney under Lon. At all.

Tech -8 over Iowa State.

Let's go Cyclones.

ISU will have home court fans. I’m leaning toward a preferred Tech win and want payback after that horrible game in Lubbock. Plus it would be a better win for us. But doesn’t matter, just win.

Not picking on you, but so many OU "fans" have been wrong about this team for most of the season. Goldwire, Mo, Hill, the Groves bros., etc. are Big.12 caliber players, as was Harkless. They had some hard luck losses in conference play, but they're playing with confidence now. Moser is and will be a very good coach for Oklahoma.

being an OU "fan" has nothing to do with be logical. I've been an OU fan for 50 years. I'm 57 now. I wouldn't have bet $5 on OU winning. Did I think we had ZERO chance...no, but I def thought we had to play pretty well (about 50% from the 3...) and bu didn't (3/22 from the 3) for OU to win.

Being objective doesn't make anyone less a "fan".

I do our chances tomorrow against either of the next 2.

Jacob's dunk is still the top highlight on ESPN.COM. Great publicity to help get that NCAA bid.

Really happy for him. Best game of the year other than maybe the early exhibition game in Norman. :)

Objective? That's a good word for some of the comments I've seen here.

By the way, Sonny, :) I'm much older than 57 and I've been an Oklahoma fan for much longer than 50 years.

Objective? That's a good word for some of the comments I've seen here.

By the way, Sonny, :) I'm much older than 57 and I've been an Oklahoma fan for much longer than 50 years.

lol...ok. Ya may be older but I'm not your son. That's reserved for my pops...RIP.

lol...ok. Ya may be older but I'm not your son. That's reserved for my pops...RIP.

LOL. It's all good. You may be just a whipper-snapper, but between us we've got more than 112 years of Sooner fandom.

Not many better feelings than winning a tournament game and getting to kick your feet up to watch your next possible opponents hopefully beat each other up! What a damn win!

It is an awesome feeling! I really have this team no chance going into this game. Amazing heart and effort!

Yeah as much as I loved Lon he wasn't much of a Big 12 tourney guy. Maybe Moser can change that. Great start!

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1502120447336407046[/TWEET]

anyone else happy there is basketball on because they can't think about sleep yet .. ?

i am

Back