Bijan portals

More new follows...

Vermont
Longwood
Weber State
Portland State
Arkansas State (but you'd assume that staff is all fired, the HC was)
Cal State Fullerton
UC San Diego

Bijan has followed coaches from...

Nebraska
Weber State
Wake Forest
Cal
UNLV (Kevin Kruger)
UC San Diego
Cal State Fullerton
Arkansas State
Texas-Arlington
Hawaii
Oregon State
Illinois-Chicago
East Carolina

Doesn't this list say almost everything about Bijan's demonstration of his talent to date? I like Bijan as a player and think he has good qualities, but his just not Big 12 good.

Doesn't this list say almost everything about Bijan's demonstration of his talent to date? I like Bijan as a player and think he has good qualities, but his just not Big 12 good.

KP Ranks of teams:

87 Wake Forest
94 Nebraska
95 UNLV (Kevin Kruger)
114 Vermont
123 Cal State Fullerton
129 Hawaii
168 Longwood
177 East Carolina
195 Weber State
214 Oregon State
239 Portland State
241 Texas-Arlington
268 Cal
274 UC San Diego
287 Arkansas State
301 Illinois-Chicago

Much better than most of our transfers going to Longbeach State and UMBC and crap. He can play. No one says hes a star. Id take him 24/7 over Noland but i bet noland still gets a better school riding off of his rivals ranking still.

It gets worse. These are the actual schools he's heard from since he's entered the Portal:

Oklahoma transfer Bijan Cortes is hearing from these schools since entering the portal, a source told me:

Nebraska
Wichita State
Loyola Marymount
Tulsa
UTA
UTSA
Jacksonville
Chattanooga
Evansville

Averaged 3.2PPG, 2APG and 1.6RPG this season.

So yeah.........JAG.

ENOUGH OF THAT

Last edited by a moderator:
It gets worse. These are the actual schools he's heard from since he's entered the Portal:

Oklahoma transfer Bijan Cortes is hearing from these schools since entering the portal, a source told me:

Nebraska
Wichita State
Loyola Marymount
Tulsa
UTA
UTSA
Jacksonville
Chattanooga
Evansville

So yeah.........JAG. JAG. JAG. JAG. JAG.

Hur dur dumb take, hur dur.

What time do the Heels play tonight?

Of the schools that have shown interest in Bijan, would OU this season be a favorite on a neutral court over 50% of them?

Yes he is, just not a starter. Can’t blame a kid to go find more playing time & a style that fits him.

Nebraska
Wichita State
Loyola Marymount
Tulsa
UTA
UTSA
Jacksonville
Chattanooga
Evansville

So yeah.........JAG. JAG. JAG. JAG. JAG.

Hur dur dumb take, hur dur.

Good lord please act like an adult.

Nebraska
Wichita State
Loyola Marymount
Tulsa
UTA
UTSA
Jacksonville
Chattanooga
Evansville

So yeah.........JAG.

ENOUGH OF THAT

Your post doesn't even make sense man. Put down the beer

Of the schools that have shown interest in Bijan, would OU this season be a favorite on a neutral court over 50% of them?

Absolutely every one. They beat Nebraska who probably the top team there.

At least we won't have to suffer through another season of half the posters here misspelling Cortes's name

I saw a picture on social media where he was hanging around with his groupie AAU coach that runs a a weed dispensary. That’s tells you all you need to know….

The truth about Bijan is Kruger recruited him as a local player who was good enough to contribute, but also close with Damion Collins. Those things didn’t work out.

At least we won't have to suffer through another season of half the posters here misspelling Cortes's name

You know this isn’t true because everyone will be following his performance the next 2 years letting us know how good or bad he is since leaving us. :D

Back