Bill Self suspended 4 games from FBI investigation

Not one person on this board is surprised this was the punishment (or non-punishment)

Every other involved school took KU's punishment.

KU has set the bar....delay, stall, counter-sue, etc. and you come out smelling like a rose.

It’s a joke. Everyone knew ku would get away with it. The ncaa is a freaking joke.

Not one person on this board is surprised this was the punishment (or non-punishment)

Every other involved school took KU's punishment.

KU has set the bar....delay, stall, counter-sue, etc. and you come out smelling like a rose.

This isn’t the punishment handed down by the NCAA. This is what KU self-imposed. NCAA is yet to rule. At the outset of the investigation, I was fairly confident KU would get hit relatively hard. I’m no longer that confident, but it’s worth noting that this isn’t necessarily the extent of what will happen as a result of the investigation.

This isn’t the punishment handed down by the NCAA. This is what KU self-imposed. NCAA is yet to rule. At the outset of the investigation, I was fairly confident KU would get hit relatively hard. I’m no longer that confident, but it’s worth noting that this isn’t necessarily the extent of what will happen as a result of the investigation.

Yes, you are totally correct, I misread the story. I hope you are correct but I am skeptical anything happens.

If they ban them from postseason it should be for 23/24 so the players can transfer out. They should have ruled last spring for this season.

The NCAA with their usual even hand treatment.

Kelvin gets a 5 year ban for communicating with recruits and Self gets 4 games for violations involving the FBI.

All Kelvin had to do was use social media to communicate like many other coaches were doing at the time. But I doubt that he is a techie.

Back