Blake Griffin can't play defense.

That wasn't even the best block of the night. The block he had on Hilton Armstrong at the other end was awesome.

I don't know that you could find another team with 3 young, promising players like the Clippers have in Griffin, Gordon, and Jordan. It has to kill bigabd that Jordan is looking so nice out there! :)

Blake is showing people how it is done! haha Frank M was right with there being a storm coming from Oklahoma!

I think you guys are just a bit overly excited. It is not like he is doing this stuff against former KU players. Do you seriously think Blake would remotely have a shot at rejecting LaFrentz, Collison or Gooden.

I think you guys are just a bit overly excited. It is not like he is doing this stuff against former KU players. Do you seriously think Blake would remotely have a shot at rejecting LaFrentz, Collison or Gooden.

Good point, Hilton Armstrong is terrible. :)

And it's Cheno and Grace that bring KU up in every thread right? Hilarious.

And it's Cheno and Grace that bring KU up in every thread right? Hilarious.

Cheno and Grace definetely don't bring it up all the time, but they sure can turn the subject into a 5 page post

Back on track. The big man certainly liked BG's highlight:

From Twitter:

It will get back off track again. Trust me.

I definetely would like to see what blake does when getting extended minutes.

Check it: Don't know how many minutes he got UCLABD, wondering how the ball distrib will b.

He needs to be in a transition type system, but if UCLABD doesn't give the ball up will he struggle?

LA clipp have no Calicats or Gangster U players on their roster so that might help.

BT, check out the comments on AdamZag.

It will get back off track again. Trust me.

I definetely would like to see what blake does when getting extended minutes.

Check it: Don't know how many minutes he got UCLABD, wondering how the ball distrib will b.

He needs to be in a transition type system, but if UCLABD doesn't give the ball up will he struggle?

LA clipp have no Calicats or Gangster U players on their roster so that might help.

BT, check out the comments on AdamZag.

Yep, it did with your first sentence! LOL. Self-awareness is a great thing. :)

I think Blake should get plenty of minutes because Camby is so gimpy. I see him getting 25-30 a night which should be enough for him to average around 12-14 and 6-8 boards a game.

Poppovich called Blake a "monster", his opinion is enough for me. :)

This thread is funny.
Blake is the man.
Blake will be a very good defender in the pro's.
Deandre Jordan and Blake will get lots of blocked shots.
And when Camby is back wow, what a shot blocking team.
The Clips may actually be good. Oh wait, they are the Clips.

This thread is funny.
Blake is the man.
Blake will be a very good defender in the pro's.
Deandre Jordan and Blake will get lots of blocked shots.
And when Camby is back wow, what a shot blocking team.
The Clips may actually be good. Oh wait, they are the Clips.

Where is bigabd? DeAndre Jordan has gotten some props in this thread. Jordan was big's nemesis!

Where is bigabd? DeAndre Jordan has gotten some props in this thread. Jordan was big's nemesis!

I never said he couldnt be a good pro, I said he sucked in college and was overrated. Now, he is extremely athletic and 7'0'' and it looks like he is developing nicely.

I don't know that you could find another team with 3 young, promising players like the Clippers have in Griffin, Gordon, and Jordan. It has to kill bigabd that Jordan is looking so nice out there!

If you are going to tout their young talent, dont forget about Al Thornton.

Blake Griffin, Al Thornton, Eric Gordon, and Deandre Jordan are their key guys that they SHOULD NEVER trade and continue to build around. A common theme with most good teams in the NBA is stability. The Clips have been notorious for major trades every year and they never have the same group of players.

Thornton has a little ball hog in him, he has got talent but unless he can learn to fit in more with the team might be smart to trade him for a draft pick or maybe a young PG with promise.
As a scorer he was terribly inefficient, with just a 50.2 TS% and no capacity whatsoever for setting up teammates -- he was 61st out of 63 small forwards in assist ratio. On a positive note, he finished strong for the second straight season, averaging 17.9 points on 52.0 percent shooting in March before a foot injury prematurely ended his season.

Back