Blake is Rome's guest on tomorrow's show...

Salt City Sooner

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread on this, but JR announced it at the tail end of today's show.

Didn't see a thread on this, but JR announced it at the tail end of today's show.

Thanks for the heads up! With any mention of Rome, I automatically think of this interview:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8[/ame]

I wonder what Blake would do if Rome started calling him Kathy?

Hey, does anybody know if the skit with Blake on Jimmy Kimmel has aired yet?

I wonder what Blake would do if Rome started calling him Kathy?

Probably laugh and call Rome "Jenny".

Blake and JR have a very good on-air rapport, and every interview so far has been high-quality.

For those of you who couldn't watch, here are the highlights:

Blake has been keeping up over the off-season. The Clippers were his first, and so far only, workout. He hasn't been told he's going there, but he admits that there's a "strong possibility" he'll be a Clipper next year. He wouldn't have a problem with that. He hopes to play the 4 and learn to expand to the 3. Rome also covered a bit of his history with Taylor, which we've all heard before, and a little bit about his being a funny guy despite appearances.

There was a discussion afterward about the Clippers, although I didn't catch the guests. They seemed to feel that the Clippers are doomed to fail regardless of Blake's presence, and that going to LA might be a detriment to his NBA career.

For those of you who couldn't watch, here are the highlights:

Blake has been keeping up over the off-season. The Clippers were his first, and so far only, workout. He hasn't been told he's going there, but he admits that there's a "strong possibility" he'll be a Clipper next year. He wouldn't have a problem with that. He hopes to play the 4 and learn to expand to the 3. Rome also covered a bit of his history with Taylor, which we've all heard before, and a little bit about his being a funny guy despite appearances.

There was a discussion afterward about the Clippers, although I didn't catch the guests. They seemed to feel that the Clippers are doomed to fail regardless of Blake's presence, and that going to LA might be a detriment to his NBA career.

Thanks, T!

Talk about Debbie Downer...

Back