blake vs hornets

runner1182

Reaction score
does anyone know how he is doing the free links is broken now and i don't feel like paying 15 dollars for pickup games besides blakes

Finished with 16 and 9. Also had 4 assists and 5 turnovers.

Based on the ESPN twittering from the game. Number one guy that is going to benefit from Blake is DeAndre Jordan.
Makes me wonder a little if OU could have gotten both kids.

Based on the ESPN twittering from the game. Number one guy that is going to benefit from Blake is DeAndre Jordan.
Makes me wonder a little if OU could have gotten both kids.
Agree, but I'm about ready to admit that many people here, myself included, were wrong about Deandre Jordan, and I'm not just basing that on his play this summer, but the way he played last season when given minutes. The Clippers have a nice young core right now to work with and I wouldn't be surprised if they make it back to the playoffs this season or at least drop out of the cellar and become a respectable team.

Last edited:
Agree, but I'm about ready to admit that many people here, myself included, were wrong about Deandre Jordan, and I'm not just basing that on his play this summer, but the way he played last season when given minutes. The Clippers have a nice young core right now to work with and I wouldn't be surprised if they make it back to the playoffs this season or at least drop out of the cellar and become a respectable team.

Shhhhhh, don't tell BigABD. I think he still contends Jordan was worthless.
His raw ability is unbelievable. It's only a matter of time before it clicks. It started to last year.

Shhhhhh, don't tell BigABD. I think he still contends Jordan was worthless.
His raw ability is unbelievable. It's only a matter of time before it clicks. It started to last year.

I never said he would be a worthless pro, but he was overhyped and barely helped Texas A&M at all. He had one extremely below average year (considering his hype) and took off. He meant nothing to their program, and might as well never have shown up.

Truth.

I never said he would be a worthless pro, but he was overhyped and barely helped Texas A&M at all. He had one extremely below average year (considering his hype) and took off. He meant nothing to their program, and might as well never have shown up.

Truth.

I can't argue with that logic. The guy did NOTHING in college.

I'm glad to see Blake's career is off to such a great start. :clap

Truth.

It just shows why the NBA is sometimes likely to draft on measureables alone. Jordan was pretty worthless at A&M, but physically he was a beast. Now that he is under the tutelage of some coaches in the NBA, who I think know how to coach big men better than a lot of college coaches, his natural abilities are starting to emerge. I'm sure he has matured a lot over the past year as well. I hope Mullens turns out the same way for the Thunder as Jordan has so far for the Clips, but that's a topic for another board.

It just shows why the NBA is sometimes likely to draft on measureables alone. Jordan was pretty worthless at A&M, but physically he was a beast. Now that he is under the tutelage of some coaches in the NBA, who I think know how to coach big men better than a lot of college coaches, his natural abilities are starting to emerge. I'm sure he has matured a lot over the past year as well. I hope Mullens turns out the same way for the Thunder as Jordan has so far for the Clips, but that's a topic for another board.

Part of the problem was that he and Billy G just didn't get along. Otherwise, I think he would have put up decent numbers as an Ag.

BT, Turdgeon was already the Coach at A&M during Jordan's one year there.

Back