Blake with 23 points in 23 minutes so far tonight

Re: Blake with 19 points in 18 minutes so far tonight

But only 5 boards..... C'mon Blake, get it together!

Last edited:
FWIW, Blake finished with 23 and 7. Oh yeah, Clips won.

Re: Blake with 19 points in 18 minutes so far tonight

No we saw Blake play defense his freshman year, last year was Blake staying out of foul trouble.

LOL. Blake is an amazing player, there's no need to make things up.

It's really interesting to me that Dunleavy is playing Blake quite a bit at the 3. There isn't a SF in the WORLD that can stop Griffin on the block.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys didn't crap on this thread with this ridiculous Griffin/LaFrentz argument. Please keep it in it's original thread and talk about Blake's game tonight here.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys didn't crap on this thread with this ridiculous Griffin/LaFrentz argument. Please keep it in it's original thread and talk about Blake's game tonight here.

Blake has played extremely well. I wonder how long they will bring him in off the bench.

it's probably a situational thing. He can match up against the pure threes, but the ones with perimeter skill or the ones that can put the ball on the floor really good, he'll stuggle some.

it's probably a situational thing. He can match up against the pure threes, but the ones with perimeter skill or the ones that can put the ball on the floor really good, he'll stuggle some.

Yeah, they mentioned it in the recap of the Blazers game that Outlaw blew by him but the next game the recap mentioned that Blake abused Maggete on the block.

I think coming off the bench you can exploit that matchup a lot more.

Are they really going to run him at the 3 more?
Really?
I guess that is why they're the Clippers.

Are they really going to run him at the 3 more?
Really?
I guess that is why they're the Clippers.

I don't think it's a full time thing. I just think that Dunleavey was so impressed by Griffin's handling skills that he realized it could be another mismatch. The NBA is all about creating mismatches.

After watching the highlights (mostly of the Spurs), you would think the Spurs won.

Did BG get to bang on Blair, thats what I would have liked to see..

Back