Can we have some news...

about the recent visit....

Had to ask....

We're trying to track the big guy down. I spoke with him Sunday afternoon shortly after he had landed in Oregon and I told him I'd let him get settled in and I'd get back at him that night. I've tried him a few times since and haven't caught up with him. I'll get him soon, hopefully, but as far as news, I have heard the visit went extremely well for both him and his mother. In fact, it was described as "really great" by one person close to Terrence Jones, but always like to get the unofficial visit walk-through from the guys themselves.

We're trying to track the big guy down. I spoke with him Sunday afternoon shortly after he had landed in Oregon and I told him I'd let him get settled in and I'd get back at him that night. I've tried him a few times since and haven't caught up with him. I'll get him soon, hopefully, but as far as news, I have heard the visit went extremely well for both him and his mother. In fact, it was described as "really great" by one person close to Terrence Jones, but always like to get the unofficial visit walk-through from the guys themselves.

Thanks Henzo! You are like Capel... Always at work! Always doing what needs to be done!

The more I hear, the better the feeling I get with Jones...

It really sounds like it's gonna be Washington or OU for him. He's been adamant that he's not afraid to leave the west coast for school because he pretty much already does it for AAU in the summers. With the relationships we have with the mothers in Jones' (and Barnes') case, it sure puts us in a good position!

Yeah Capel is in a unique position to relate with players because he is young a frankly seems to be a pretty cool person. However, he can also relate to parents because he is a family man.

Also the fact that Capel is so good at making the players feel like their own family unit is a plus with these coast recruits.

Jones, Barnes, Lamb, Mccullum for a clean sweep. I actually think OU would be a scholarship short but I can dream.

Back