Can you possibly imagine

j2d2

Reaction score
what Capel could have done with Scottie Reynolds, Damion James along with Blake? Can you?

Honestly when watching those guys on ESPN and seeing their names being thrown around for player of the year and All American teams I try not to imagine what last season would've been like with
PG Scottie
SG Willie
SF Tony
PF Damian
C Blake
Bench = Austin, Taylor, Juan, Cade

Of course the only possible drawback to having Scottie is we might not have Mr. Mason-Griffin and the potential of great play he will have over the next 4 seasons as I think by the time he is a senior he will be just as good as Scottie.

Honestly when watching those guys on ESPN and seeing their names being thrown around for player of the year and All American teams I try not to imagine what last season would've been like with
PG Scottie
SG Willie
SF Tony
PF Damian
C Blake
Bench = Austin, Taylor, Juan, Cade

Of course the only possible drawback to having Scottie is we might not have Mr. Mason-Griffin and the potential of great play he will have over the next 4 seasons as I think by the time he is a senior he will be just as good as Scottie.

That is a NC type team.

Yeah I think we could definitely have beat UNC with that lineup last year, you got three 3 year starters in the lineup, best player in college basketball, a very talented freshman in the starting line up. Plus two 4 year SRs, a very athletic post and a solid hustle guard to come off the bench.

Denim-Shirt-Light-Wash.jpg

We would have went to the final four and probably lost to UNC in the title game.

Back