Capel in Vegas...

Ditto. Probably be two years before we can land another top notch PG.

That said, I think WW and Taylor can handle the backup PG spot this year and probably the next. Nothing wrong with having a combo guard serve as the backup, if your starter is as talented as we think TMG is.

The only one that I think we have a legit shot at is Trevor Releford, but I don't feel great about landing him at this point.

Don't be surprised if we pick up another quality point guard. I mean quality by being ranked decently. Pressey and McCallum we probably won't get. I here that there may be a surprise point guard show up at the elite camp in august. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Don't be surprised if we pick up another quality point guard. I mean quality by being ranked decently. Pressey and McCallum we probably won't get. I here that there may be a surprise point guard show up at the elite camp in august. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I would rather have Rickey Scott then get a guy like Hewitt, but that's just me....

It's hard not to like Rickey. Good kid that loves OU. Just wish he could shoot the ball a little better from deep!

The only one that I think we have a legit shot at is Trevor Releford, but I don't feel great about landing him at this point.

I don't want a tablesetter, but I wouldn't close the book on that Idea just yet. With Josh Selby back on the market and leaning to Kentucky, that is going to change the dynamics of the PG recruiting. There's still alot of recruiting left to go. Releford is probably the best option if they choose to go that way.

Back