Chad Ford's Post Lottery Mock Draft

Tiny's biggest deficiency is his absolute lack of understanding of how to play post defense and team defense. ABSOLUTE lack of understanding....

Wow, WW at #19 to the Celts

If he does well in Chicago and the individual workouts, I can see him climbing back into the teens. We saw how talented the guy is. Hopefully, he gets the explosion back that we saw was missing last year. I know someone posted it during the season, but I think he only dunked once or twice all year....big difference from what he did in HS and his freshman year at OU.

People like you make me sick... I know one of the managers on the team the whole problem was Tiny and TMG's selfish play. They had NO concept of the team game. NONE. "Coach failed to coach"... What could have he done with these 2 running morons? He suspended them, kicked them out of practice, benched them...
I know its your opinion, but you dont understand the game of basketball and the coach aspect of it, and Im sorry for saying that.

lol
Um teach them how to play together maybe??
When tiny went through that good stretch before december everyone was singing his praise. Then when big 12 play really kicked in we stopped going through him on offense which to me made no sense. Big guys just like fullbacks in football need to be fed the ball every so often to keep them in the game doing the small things they need to do to help us win

We finished 11th in the big 12. So if coaching wasnt the problem please list 10 people that were better then the following?

1) tmg -- which 10 pg's were better than him
2) Cade/Crocker -- which 10 players hustled more than these two
5) tiny -- which 10 post's were better than him

Also by the end of the year fitz and wright both starting playing real good basketball....we had a team in place that could have been successfull...since it wasnt and it was a nightmare its just easier to blame it on the guys leaving for the league. Capel is maybe a good coach, but that will be proven this year because up till now he has not prooven that to me

Last edited:
Seriously is anybody really going to take Cole Aldrich or Daniel Orton ahead of Willie Warren?

Seriously is anybody really going to take Cole Aldrich or Daniel Orton ahead of Willie Warren?

I think WW is going to be a steel for whomever gets him...he has proven he is able to play alongside better guys like blake

Willie excels as a complementary player, but struggles as a leader. I think Tiny is the same way. I think he could be excellent as a pick and pop hybrid 4.

Back