Clark and Lamb info from Kentucky blog

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
UK has offered a scholarship to Cameron Clark from Sherman, Texas

Doron Lamb has UK high on his list but will also take visits to Kansas and Oklahoma later this Summer

Doron Lamb (2010)- Doron played well during the last 5-on-5 competition of the camp. He has the ability to score in a variety of ways and he showed that today by knocking down jumpers, getting to the rim and taking contact while finishing, even mixing it up with the bigs down low for a put back. I was most impressed with Doron’s ability to use a quick crossover in transition and then knock it up to another gear to get to the rim. His “next gear” may not have the same explosiveness and speed as John Wall’s but it was effectively used by Doron in Tuesday’s competition.

I'm confident OU will get a 5* wing this year. That would be huge.

Other interesting note is that Harrison Barnes had been rumored to have dropped UK, but UK reporters undoubtedly coaxed him to not dismiss UK completely.

Its really scary now though that all theses big time schools are after him. I still feel confident because of Team Texas and TJ though.

Clark would be the perfect replacement for Crocker next year. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Capel can seal the deal. I think he can.

Clark would be the perfect replacement for Crocker next year. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping Capel can seal the deal. I think he can.

Yeah, he would be great. He can play the 2 or the 3 but has said he wants to play the 2 which would work fine if Willie is gone.

TMG
Cameron
Ray Willis?
Andrew Fitzgerald/2010 Commit
Hopefully Tiny Is Still at OU

Back