Colorado at Texas

thebigabd

Reaction score
22-20 Texas at the under 12 timeout....

Colorado can't keep Texas off the glass, but Colorado is doing a good job getting high percentage shots. Higgins and Burks are playing very well early.

watching the Buffs play leaves me UNconvinced that they're the worst team in the Big-12 like everyone here keeps telling me. of course it's kinda scary to consider who might be if they aren't.

watching the Buffs play leaves me UNconvinced that they're the worst team in the Big-12 like everyone here keeps telling me. of course it's kinda scary to consider who might be if they aren't.

I don't think they are the worst team in the Big 12... 32-28 Texas right now at the under 8 timeout.

Johnson has really developed. With that said, there's no reason to think Fitz couldn't be every bit as good or better IMO. Very similar players.

Texas blowing it open now.... Just like that they are up 46-30.

I think Texas has made 3-4 layups and the rest have been long jumpers against the zone... Pittman has 1 bucket. If they are going to hit everything they throw up you can't beat them or even hang with them at home.

Is the freshman for Texas the real deal? I don't watch them play.

I like J'Covan Brown as well. How many years before Bradley and Hamilton go pro?

I like J'Covan Brown as well. How many years before Bradley and Hamilton go pro?

Bradley and Hamilton will be around another year...tough for them to completely showcase their skills with all the talent Texas has. Hamilton gets lost in the mix more than Bradley does.

If you watched that game you could tell Texas was toying with them from the start.

Back