Cool pic from Soonersports.com

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
20091013_mbb_blog_01.jpg
20091013_mbb_blog_02.jpg

I thought Willie was going to wear 32 when Taylor left. Also, I wonder if TMG will wear 5 when Crocker is gone because he wore it all through HS.

And Fitz doesn't look much shorter than Tiny.

Man, Tiny and the Big O look like slimmed down versions of their former self. I'm excited about what better conditioned athletes can do this season.

I couldn't help but notice the serious expression on everyone's face, except Ray. He has that "cat who ate the canary look." Easy to see why he got the most votes for the team comedian. lol

It IS nice to see 15 up there.

I really think guys like Barry Honore, Beau Gerber, and TJ Franklin are very important to a team. I'm sure they are all good practice players because they are not typical walk-ons. They were all decent players in highschool and Honore/Gerber both provide big bodies in practice. I think these guys are even more valuable when you have injuries.

Guys like these seem like they would be much better contributors than the Olegs of the world or even the Michael Cano's. I know Cano gave everything he had and I'm sure Oleg did too, but I just don't see them being able to challenge TMG or Blake Griffin in practice.

I only saw 14 but then I found Ray Willis...he's standing sideways ;)

Can't wait to see this team play and see what kind of identity they develop as a team.

There are some ballers in this pic. God, these are some good times for OU basketball.

I think their size and heighth are a matter of perception in this pic. Its almost an optical illusion. Great looking squad, though. Big O looks like he's getting ready to throw a left, got his fist qlinched. I didn't realize Tony was sleeved up.

Ray always looks awkward in pictures. He seems to be making some kind of creepy/weird face all the time.

Ray is just a loose, happy-go-lucky guy. I would prefer to see him put on his game face (if he has one) on occasion. But I would much rather see him smiling and happy then pouting at the end of the bench. He looked like he was enjoying himself a lot more toward the end of last season, and I see that as a very good thing.

Back