Crocker still the same on again off again

buttermaker1

Reaction score
Man this guy drives me nuts, one game he is a NBA player 28 against cuse...etc. The very next game he is not even a factor. Not sure I have ever seen a guy like this before. He is either a NBA lotto type player or no one you have ever heard of. Strange deal.

I'll just assume you aren't talking about today's game, and mean a different series of games.

Yes?

Certainly a double-double wouldn't drive anyone nuts.

He is consistent this year in one area. DEFENSE. He gets the rebounds and makes the plays to get the ball. His play is a key to our resurgence.

Crock played his heart out against bigger and stronger guys and had a double-double. I'll take 12 and 10 from him every game.

I'll just assume you aren't talking about today's game, and mean a different series of games.

Yes?

Certainly a double-double wouldn't drive anyone nuts.

Are you getting tired of playing the common sense police? :ez-roll:

you must be confusing tony crocker's senior year with jason detrick's senior year.....

Are you getting tired of playing the common sense police? :ez-roll:
Yea I'm pretty worn out. Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same games.

But maybe I'm just cranky because my fiance is sick as a dog and I am playing Doctor/nurse.

Butterface couldn't be more wrong on this one. Crock was an unsung hero today. I thought he was kind of missing from the game today, until towards the end. Then, I looked at the box score and saw that he had 12 points and 10 boards.

I thought Tony disappeared in the Cuse game last year..... Just like Blake had a horrible game last year versus TT in Norman.

BTW, did anyone see Michael Jordan lay a big egg against the Celtics in the 86 series?

I cant believe Crock has become a rebounding machine. I mean can anyone ? Give him credit he's working his ass off.

my only problem with Tony since Alaska was the front end 1-1 miss tonight.

I can't help but like the guy a lot. but, can't be missing a front end with the game on the line.

Tony is mercurial, ya know. never know what you get but his effort on the boards and role playing like a mofo is awesome. the sleeves, the beard, hey?

Crock has been a lot more consistent this year than in past years. He had 12 points today, he's been getting more than 10 points most games this year, and another 10 boards, his rebounding has really put him at another level from past years.

OK. I'm a little confused. Crocker wasn't supposed to be a McDonald's All-American when we recruited him. Yet, he has been one of very few who has contributed all four years.

Let's see. He is second on the team in rebounding this year, as a 6-6 guard. Today, he went up against some rather tall Utah players and got ten rebounds---which none of them did. He outrebounded Foster, 10-7. At 7.3 rebounds per game, he is outrebounding some centers.

Let's see. He's a 48.4% shooter who averages 13.5 points per game. That isn't too bad for an afterthought from San Antonio. In fact, at 44.2%, he's our leading three=point shooter, if you don't count Gallon's three for six season. The guy has 14 assists, 11 steals, 8 blocks, and only 13 turnovers for the season.

Isn't he our best defender? I'm finding it difficult to find something that I don't like. Help me out here. Why is it that Crocker isn't more than I had expected?

OK. I'm a little confused. Crocker wasn't supposed to be a McDonald's All-American when we recruited him. Yet, he has been one of very few who has contributed all four years.

Let's see. He is second on the team in rebounding this year, as a 6-6 guard. Today, he went up against some rather tall Utah players and got ten rebounds---which none of them did. He outrebounded Foster, 10-7. At 7.3 rebounds per game, he is outrebounding some centers.

Let's see. He's a 48.4% shooter who averages 13.5 points per game. That isn't too bad for an afterthought from San Antonio. In fact, at 44.2%, he's our leading three=point shooter, if you don't count Gallon's three for six season. The guy has 14 assists, 11 steals, 8 blocks, and only 13 turnovers for the season.

Isn't he our best defender? I'm finding it difficult to find something that I don't like. Help me out here. Why is it that Crocker isn't more than I had expected?

About the only thing bad about him is that he can't put 30 something a game out there.

Just cause Crocker's shot isn't falling doesn't mean he isn't producing. There is more to basketball than just scoring.

Back