Crocker still the same on again off again

I think Nick might have been using some sarcasm.

OK. I'm a little confused. Crocker wasn't supposed to be a McDonald's All-American when we recruited him. Yet, he has been one of very few who has contributed all four years.

Let's see. He is second on the team in rebounding this year, as a 6-6 guard. Today, he went up against some rather tall Utah players and got ten rebounds---which none of them did. He outrebounded Foster, 10-7. At 7.3 rebounds per game, he is outrebounding some centers.

Let's see. He's a 48.4% shooter who averages 13.5 points per game. That isn't too bad for an afterthought from San Antonio. In fact, at 44.2%, he's our leading three=point shooter, if you don't count Gallon's three for six season. The guy has 14 assists, 11 steals, 8 blocks, and only 13 turnovers for the season.

Isn't he our best defender? I'm finding it difficult to find something that I don't like. Help me out here. Why is it that Crocker isn't more than I had expected?

:clap:clap Well said sir.

All I got to say is thank god for Tony Crocker. He's definitely been the one that's taken up the slack on the boards and we were all saying that SOMEONE will need to help fill the need with the Griffins moving on. He has also put pts on the board, plays very tight d, and dives on the floor. I agree his scoring is inconsistent to a degree but he's also been targeted some.

All I got to say is thank god for Tony Crocker. He's definitely been the one that's taken up the slack on the boards and we were all saying that SOMEONE will need to help fill the need with the Griffins moving on. He has also put pts on the board, plays very tight d, and dives on the floor. I agree his scoring is inconsistent to a degree but he's also been targeted some.

Very true.:woot

totally disagree. The difference this year from last year with crocker is his consistency. JMO

Crocker has been on fire since about half-time of the game against arkie. I could not be more happy with him ... I will give him a break on the free-throws considering the defense and rebounding. Late in regulation, it looked like he about got knocked out. I love the nick-name, "last man standing", which by the way reminds of another reason why I really like this guy.

as happy as I've been with T-crock's play this year, his rebounding is actually concerning to me as much as it is satisfying. i'm afraid we're really that weak on the boards right now.

I couldn't think of another player I would want to be starting over Tony, right now. Especially in the lineup we are using right now. He may very well be considered the team MVP by the end of the season, if he keeps this up.

Crock played his heart out against bigger and stronger guys and had a double-double. I'll take 12 and 10 from him every game.

wow 12 and 10 I guess I should look at the box score first. He didn't appear to be a factor I yield

Yea I'm pretty worn out. Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same games.

But maybe I'm just cranky because my fiance is sick as a dog and I am playing Doctor/nurse.
Nurse? Dentist? :confused:

Back