Crocker

bsooner

Reaction score
Is the team mad a Crocker. I havent been able to watch many games lately but Crocker never gets the ball. They never throw him the ball. Hes open but doesn't get the ball. He's supposed to be one of our top players. Why dont they work him into our offense.

Face it, Crocker had a terrible game. In his typical important game mode, he couldn't make a shot, threw the ball away and left his man unguarded on perimeter shots. He did have a fine game rebounding the ball, but child please.

Face it, Crocker had a terrible game. In his typical important game mode, he couldn't make a shot, threw the ball away and left his man unguarded on perimeter shots. He did have a fine game rebounding the ball, but child please.
He struggled, but remember it was his 3 that sparked the big run to take the lead.

I guess Syracuse wasn't a big game???

He struggled, but remember it was his 3 that sparked the big run to take the lead.

You are correct. That was a big shot.

I'm just tired of Tony building his reputation against weak early season teams and not showing up against better teams. I'm not even bothered with Tony, he is doing what he can. It's just that ever since "he that shall not be mentioned" elevated falling on the floor over talent, part of the fan base can't think right.

Anyone who says Crocker had a terrible game only watches offense. The guy absolutely played shut down defense and was on just about every rebound!!

No the team is not mad at Crocker, quite the opposite.

Back