Damion James

Sam

Reaction score
So very happy to see this joker go out with two straight losses at the LNC, especially 4-13 from the line and a foul out.

Good riddance Traitor.

loved the traitor chants from the student section

He deserved to go out with 2 straight losses.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Sam! I can't forget or forgive the prank he played on Coach Capel after their visit. Only a complete jerk would pull a stunt like that on someone who had never done him any harm.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

What was the prank?
After Coach Capel was hired at OU, he called for Damion to try and convince him to maintain his commitment to OU. Damion had his cousin (I believe it was his cousin) answer the phone and pretend he was Damion, when talking to Coach Capel.

Big ups to Tony and Cade for putting the clamps on this joker.

He is definitely one of the players that I enjoy watching have a miserable outing. Don't wish the guy any success whatsoever!

Couldn't have said it better myself, Sam! I can't forget or forgive the prank he played on Coach Capel after their visit. Only a complete jerk would pull a stunt like that on someone who had never done him any harm.

Exactly. He is one dude that I want to see play miserably every time he laces them up. I LOVED the traitor chants. James did his forefather, Benedict Arnold proud today from the free throw line.:ez-roll::ez-roll:

Back