Dayton Forsythe looks LEGIT

Looking like Trae Young out there against D1 talent lol are we sure he can’t make a big impact in year 1?

Daang. Dude is going off. Looks like a stud in that highlight reel. That's why i dont call my shots too early very often.

Would be hilarious for the board if he just goes straight all-American status at OU lol 😆 obviously I'll be rooting for that end result

I think that some of Porter Moser's critics are sleeping on Dayton. This young man can really hoop. "I want to be a baller/shot caller/twenty inch blades on the Impala."

I think that some of Porter Moser's critics are sleeping on Dayton. This young man can really hoop. "I want to be a baller/shot caller/twenty inch blades on the Impala."

He’s going to start games next year. More convinced than ever at how good this kid is seeing his ability to compete against D1 size and athleticism.

I'm originally from Pott County....not from Dale, though. Hope this guy makes it and exceeds expectations.

For those who will claim in the future that I am exaggerating the predictions about this kid, check out the "article" Lusk just wrote about him. He spoke to his dad, his high school coach, and his AAU coaches (in other words, all people who know/love him, but not any national evaluators or unbiased sources). One said he will be the next John Stockton with his passing ability, and another says he is a "better, more athletic Bobby Hurley." Mind you, Hurley (who I hate) is one of the most successful guards in the history of college basketball.

For those who will claim in the future that I am exaggerating the predictions about this kid, check out the "article" Lusk just wrote about him. He spoke to his dad, his high school coach, and his AAU coaches (in other words, all people who know/love him, but not any national evaluators or unbiased sources). One said he will be the next John Stockton with his passing ability, and another says he is a "better, more athletic Bobby Hurley." Mind you, Hurley (who I hate) is one of the most successful guards in the history of college basketball.
Oh, so once again, you are going to use people's comments that aren't from this board and attribute them to the members here...

I'd expect nothing else

Oh, so once again, you are going to use people's comments that aren't from this board and attribute them to the members here...

I'd expect nothing else
Look at this thread. It's safe to say the board has plenty of folks downing the KoolAid.

Look at this thread. It's safe to say the board has plenty of folks downing the KoolAid.
Yes, let's look at this thread: Two posters predict--without hyperbole--that he'll be a pleasant surprise at OU. Two more address how he's playing right now--in AAU ball--without mentioning OU at all. And two others raise the possibility that he might prove his detractors wrong when he's a Sooner but neither takes a firm stand on the question.

Now let's look ahead: If and when you reference this thread in the future, it'll be along the lines of "Everyone on the board was saying this guy was the next Trae Young or Steph Curry!" and you'll be demanding mea culpas and apologies left and right.

As someone who is neutral on the Forsythe question--I don't pretend to have a clue how he'll do at the collegiate level--I can tell you which posts I find more tiresome. I'll side with the guys who are (perhaps too) excited about an incoming player over your relentless stream of hyper-critical I-told-you-so bad vibes every day of the week.

Yes, let's look at this thread: Two posters predict--without hyperbole--that he'll be a pleasant surprise at OU. Two more address how he's playing right now--in AAU ball--without mentioning OU at all. And two others raise the possibility that he might prove his detractors wrong when he's a Sooner but neither takes a firm stand on the question.

Now let's look ahead: If and when you reference this thread in the future, it'll be along the lines of "Everyone on the board was saying this guy was the next Trae Young or Steph Curry!" and you'll be demanding mea culpas and apologies left and right.

As someone who is neutral on the Forsythe question--I don't pretend to have a clue how he'll do at the collegiate level--I can tell you which posts I find more tiresome. I'll side with the guys who are (perhaps too) excited about an incoming player over your relentless stream of hyper-critical I-told-you-so bad vibes every day of the week.
The pre-programmed, pompous Sky response. I could set a timer for it.

200.gif

The pre-programmed, pompous Sky response. I could set a timer for it.
Actually, I responded specifically to your post with some actual facts. There was nothing pre-programmed about it. And the irony of you complaining about anyone offering predictable posts is so thick, one would need a newly honed machete to cut through it. There's not a member of this board who can't predict when one of your negative diatribes is coming (hint: It's when anyone dares post something that might be construed as remotely positive) and most of us could compose those diatribes for you, so relentlessly repetitive are they.

Quote the out of touch posts in this thread. I couldn't find any.

Why are you so obsessed with crapping on any semi-positive posts/threads about anything? You'd rather there not be this very thread posting video of an OU recruit? And thoughts about the video? Thats such a weird stance for an OU BASKETBALL MESSAGEBOARD..

It would be 1 thing if it were posts about Lazenby. But i bet that guy never dropped 55 points EVER.

I'm sure you're making big forsythe fans on the board so they can take a huge crap on you in every future post if things dont go the way you're predicting (i know I'm trending that way..).

Quote the out of touch posts in this thread. I couldn't find any.

Why are you so obsessed with crapping on any semi-positive posts/threads about anything? You'd rather there not be this very thread posting video of an OU recruit? And thoughts about the video? Thats such a weird stance for an OU BASKETBALL MESSAGEBOARD..

It would be 1 thing if it were posts about Lazenby. But i bet that guy never dropped 55 points EVER.

I'm sure you're making big forsythe fans on the board so they can take a huge crap on you in every future post if things dont go the way you're predicting (i know I'm trending that way..).
It's not all that unlike when Phipps scored 42 for BTW and people turned him into something he never was.

Remind me where he is playing now?

Back