Dear Jeff Capel or Henzo

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Please bring to light, someway, the other post players that you are targeting so we can have some sort of optimism about future post players on this board.

Please bring to light, someway, the other post players that you are targeting so we can have some sort of optimism about future post players on this board.

DM,

I am neither Henzo nor Capel, but you know the guys that we are in on: Lamb, Clark, Jones, Smith, Releford, McCallum, and possibly Goff. There probably will be a name or two that comes about that we haven't heard about yet I.E. this year's Andrew Fitzgerald.

DM,

I am neither Henzo nor Capel, but you know the guys that we are in on: Lamb, Clark, Jones, Smith, Releford, McCallum, and possibly Goff. There probably will be a name or two that comes about that we haven't heard about yet I.E. this year's Andrew Fitzgerald.

I hold you in the same regards. If we have to go Juco, I'd rather go Asprilla. I also think we will see big things from Drew in year two. My concern is the guys behind Drew. Those guys would be Big O and Hardrick. I know you're a O fan, but he's still very unproven. As for Hardrick, I don't bash current Sooners, so I'll wait until next year.

Lets just say our guards better be stout and very good offensively!! we may have to go to a 4 guard lineup most of the time with fitz downlow in a year or two

Add Harrison Barnes and Tobias Harris as well.

Add Harrison Barnes and Tobias Harris as well.

The perverbial question is do we as fan rather be in on the elite of the elite recruits or do we rather lock down the second tier guys like Johnson, Cobbins, etc.

BTW, I would really like to know what's going on with Cothron. Last I heard was that he was considering going overseas.

Back