Defensive rebounding and perimeter defense

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
are the keys to us making it to the dance. Hopefully Cade and Tony can continue to play hard on the perimeter and inspire the younger guards. The rebounding issue is made more difficult by the fact that the team is forced to play zone (due to the lack of perimeter defense).

Maybe Coach Capel can play more man as TMG, Pledger and Warren get better on D.

I would deduce at this point in time that to suggest an appearance in the dance would be very.......courageous,optimistic,insane. 1 or the other or maybe all 3? They will get better and will be fun to watch. However we are going to lose a ton of games and Cape knows it.

I think after this trip it is very obvious that the leader of this team is Cade. His willing to do really anything rubbed off today and I believe that this effort will result in some good play down the line.....

I think after this trip it is very obvious that the leader of this team is Cade. His willing to do really anything rubbed off today and I believe that this effort will result in some good play down the line.....

No WW means Cade Davis becomes a leader. Cade Davis plays hard and even some defense. The team wins. Maybe WW isn't the answer to this teams success...

Back