DFW NBA Camp rankings of interest

DFWHoopster

Reaction score
NBAPA All-Star Game Participants 1 DFW Phenom Makes Cut.......

2010 P Perry Jones (Duncanville HS / Lba Seawolves) was the lone DFW Area Phenom to be ranked in the Top 25 of the NBPA Camp final Rankings and Participate in the All-Star Game. He was ranked # 15 overall in the camp and # 3 Center in the camp.

NBPA Camp Position Final Rankings of DFW Phenoms
2011 WF La Bryan Nash Dallas Mustnags #10 WF
2010 WF Cameron Clark Team Texas Elite #12 WF
2010 WF Julian Washburn Dallas Slam #17 WF
2010 PG Phil Pressey Team Texas Elite #13 PG

It is just one camp, but I was surprised to see Cameron Clark and Phil Pressey rated this low. I would think both going into this camp were considered top 10 players in the nation at their position.

There is a big AAU tournament in Denton the weekend of July 10th. I plan on catching some of the action and will hopefully have some reports. I will report on Taylor, Clark and Washburn. Anyone else you want?

If anyone plans on going, let me know I would enjoy meeting you.

Last edited:
haha I figured that you would come and trumpet Jones' camp. He played good. We too were puzzled that Clark didn't show up. Pressey has had really a pretty bad summer when it comes down to it.

Bossi thinks that Clark may have just been fatigued as he has had an extremely busey summer.

Where did you get your rankings? From the NBA site? TIA

I still think that Clark is in the top 10 in the nation at his position. He has shown it all summer up until this one camp. He will bounce back.

Last edited:
haha I figured that you would come and trumpet Jones' camp. He played good. We too were puzzled that Clark didn't show up. Pressey has had really had a pretty bad summer when it comes down to it.

Bossi thinks that Clark may have just been fatigued as he has had an extremely busey summer.

Where did you get your rankings? From the NBA site? TIA

I still think that Clark is 10 in the nation at his position. He has shown it all summer up until this one camp. He will bounce back.

http://www.texasphenomreport.com/

Back