>>>>>Sweet 16: OU-Michigan State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Sweet 16: OU-Michigan State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Depends on your situation. I can certainly understand leaving to make a huge salary as opposed to playing for free.

I don't blame anyone for leaving and making money. Players that came back for another year at OU haven't had good luck (football wise) dunno about BB

Many say a team takes on their coach personality. I don't think Lon has a mean streak.

This is laughable.

I don't blame anyone for leaving and making money. Players that came back for another year at OU haven't had good luck (football wise) dunno about BB

See Warren, willie

I still think we're the better team.

Does OU have some talent coming in next year? I mean players that will play at the start ?

One of my big issues with the college game is that way too many teams win when shooting less than 40% from the field. Just ugly basketball. Something Izzo does well in March.

5th largest thread in the history of OUHoops.com...

Does OU have some talent coming in next year? I mean players that will play at the start ?

Definitely.

Really good class. Great class if you count Buford.

Tough loss, great year, next year will be fun.

everybody got to deviate from the norm

NBA isn't the only league you can make a lot of money.

True. In 2012-2013 Jordan Farmer made $7 million in Europe. Remember Keith Langford from KU? He made $3 million. On the other hand, they only make aout $30,000 in the NBA D league.

Guys like Buddy could be a fan favorite overseas.

Not tonight. Not mentally tough enough imo. Hopefully the new guys can infuse more of that.

Yeah, obviously not tonight, but I think if we played them 10 times we win 6.

Trip over to the Prospects Board and check our our 2015 class. You can also watch some video highlights.

I don't follow recruiting that much, I have no idea what OU has coming in. I believe they can make another run next year.

Ou will be better next year simply bc we will have depth. Replacing thomas will take time but it's doable if slang gets healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back