Doron Lamb visiting Kentucky today

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Quote by his father, Calvin Lamb:

“I don’t think he’s going to make the early signing period,” said Lamb. “I think he might commit right after, but he probably won’t sign will until late.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/ame]

This is a tough one. If he makes it out of this weekend without committing to Kentucky I think we will get him to come to OU.

Hopefully they show a screening of Glory Road on his visit.

This is a tough one. If he makes it out of this weekend without committing to Kentucky I think we will get him to come to OU.

His dad said he was probably waiting until the fall. Why would it benefit any one particular team if he didn't commit to Kentucky this weekend? That tells us nothing.

If he doenst sign early, i think OU's chances go down. Maybe UK and Ku's chances go down as well. I suspect OU will take a look at other guards in the event that he doesn't sign early. That's maybe why you see Terrence Boyd's name popping up.

With UK and KU, that wont be the case. Henry will stay an extra year with his bro and Taylor is another year away. Wall will leave, but Lamb knows that already. Arizona has no early entry prospect outside of Jamelle Horne possibly. So in that case, you look at schools that lose interest. Jelan Kendrick is a big prospect out there that is wide open. UK and OU is recruiting him. If one school shows him more interest than Lamb, I wouldn't be suprised to see the Lamb camp eliminate that school.

I believe that UK is the school that would rather him not sign than OU or KU. Roy Williams used a tactic against WW and tried to convince him to not sign early with the potential of Lawson and Ellington going early. I don't know if Calicat is employing this with Lamb.

With UK and KU, that wont be the case. Henry will stay an extra year with his bro and Taylor is another year away. Wall will leave, but Lamb knows that already. Arizona has no early entry prospect outside of Jamelle Horne possibly. So in that case, you look at schools that lose interest. Jelan Kendrick is a big prospect out there that is wide open. UK and OU is recruiting him. If one school shows him more interest than Lamb, I wouldn't be suprised to see the Lamb camp eliminate that school.

I believe that UK is the school that would rather him not sign than OU or KU. Roy Williams used a tactic against WW and tried to convince him to not sign early with the potential of Lawson and Ellington going early. I don't know if Calicat is employing this with Lamb.

These guys waiting for the spring totally helps KU. They can afford to wait and they can afford to whiff on a wing this year on the possibility that Henry stays. I don't know who you are talking about losing interest, that makes no sense when you are talking about schools recruiting a Top 25 kid.

OU is in a difficult position because they need to continue to stock their roster and they lose 2 starters on the wing next year.

Back