Drew Gordon news?

Sooner23

Reaction score
Anyone read anything about where he might end up transferring to? I can't seem to find anything, but one would think he'd be setting up some visits or something soon to find a school by the time the second semester starts.

Anyone read anything about where he might end up transferring to? I can't seem to find anything, but one would think he'd be setting up some visits or something soon to find a school by the time the second semester starts.

The national boards seem to be thinking smaller conference on the west coast. Gonzaga is a name I have seen thrown around quite a bit.

During the KU game the announcers said the UCLA coaching staff wasn't sorry to see him go. Then I read a player comment after the game and he said something to the effect of now we are playing like a team and together. Sounds like a guy we may not want.

Sometimes guys just need a change of scenery and sometimes guys can't be helped. If it is the former than I would love to have him at OU. For the record I know nothing about the guy except his basketball talent, and he seems like a nice player.

Back