4 a.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Northern Colorado vs. Hawaii
6 a.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Monmouth vs. St. Peter's
8 a.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Drexel vs. Niagara
10 a.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Clemson vs. Liberty
Noon — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Northeastern vs. Siena
2 p.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — UA-Little Rock vs. Tulsa
4 p.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Temple vs. Georgetown
5:30 p.m. — ESPN2/ESPN360.com — CBE Classic: Binghamton vs. Pittsburgh
6 p.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Dick's Sporting Goods NIT (from Duke)
7 p.m. — ESPNU — Tennessee vs. Texas Tech (women)
7:30 p.m. — ESPN2/ESPN360.com — Hall of Fame Showcase: Arkansas vs. Louisville (St. Louis)
8 p.m. — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Gonzaga vs. Michigan State
8 p.m. — ESPN360.com — Northern Illinois vs. Illinois
9 p.m. — ESPNU — Duquesne vs. Iowa
9:30 p.m. — ESPN2/ESPN360.com — UConn vs. Texas (women)
10 p.m — ESPN/ESPN360.com — Hall of Fame Showcase: Memphis vs. Kansas (St. Louis)
11:30 p.m. — ESPN2/ESPN360.com — Dick's Sporting Goods NIT (from Arizona State)

Awesome! Yet Tulsa does not carry OU game 2 morrow. Wow! I know their big hits in Prime Time are on at that time on The WB.

The OU game will be on tomorrow night on Cox channel 3 in Tulsa !

Looks I'm not going to be sleeping much tonight.

looks like it might be 24 hours of cs fullerton/ucla. two double dribbles in the last 15 minutes. yup, it's november.

looking forward to the sds/st. mary's and drexel/niagara games for no other reason than i want to see some small conference ball early on the season rather than just championship week.

I thought about watching the full 24 hours, but I don't think I care too much about Northern Colorado-Hawaii or Monmouth St. Peter's.
I will be taking power naps during those games but I do wish to scout out Northern Colorado so I have heckling material during OU's domination of them in Dec.

Can anybody confirm or deny if Ray McCallum is getting minute by minute updates of the UCLA game and if it is affecting his recruitment?

I will be taking power naps during those games but I do wish to scout out Northern Colorado so I have heckling material during OU's domination of them in Dec.

Dang...you just reminded me why I have to stay up now :).

UCLA sucks, BTW. Also question: how was goaltending not called on that one foul in the first OT (I believe)? It definitely wasn't a foul on the floor...

i think i am going to try for the 24 hours .... so far so good ...

Soda : check
snacks : check
Smoke: check
woman gone : check
Off work : check
Fresh batteries for remote :check

I"m ready to rock.

good to know bad officiating is alive at all levels. drexel got screwed on that final offensive rebound. he was not out of bounds.

:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Yeah me and Alphonzi disagreed on that one! But he agreed with every call that was made.

Back