***OU-Colorado Game Thread***

CU misses a 2

Cam Clark rebounds and draws a foul. Misses them both from the line.

Colorado tips it out of bounds, OU ball. Timeout CU.

Every break has gone our way today. Please let us capitalize on it.

VERY proud of these guys today. they look so much better!

sloppy pass by cade on the in bounds, fortunate to have the ball back

it looks like when OU goes conservative thats when things go bad....

Long pass deflected, I though Blair last touched it, but it was called off of CU.

Clock issues stall the game a bit.

Sooners turn it over on a good defensive play.

CU misses a long 3. CU rebounds

CU misses a well defended shot. Rebound Clark

Foul on the floor before the shot which goes in.

Blair misses the first free throw, hits the second 59-54 OU

Foul called on Cade Davis trying to draw a charge. I think it could have gone either way. Higgins makes the free throws 59-56 OU.

Pledger fouled, hits the free throws 61-56 OU.

CU hits a well defended shot. 49 seconds, left timeout CU.

Foul called on Cade Davis trying to draw a charge. I think it could have gone either way. Higgins makes the free throws 59-56 OU.

Pledger fouled, hits the free throws 61-56 OU.

Cade wasnt set, he was still moving when contact was made

If we just hit our free throws we would already have this game in the bag. Sooners need to make a shot here. I doubt CU fouls unless we get an offensive rebound.

Colorado is SO much better now than they were a few years ago. Their coaching has improved 1000% since the days of Ricardo.

Blair is fouled, I guess his FT troubles today forced them to foul. Blair makes the first, 2 possession game. Swishes the 2nd 63-58 OU.

CU misses. Blair with the rebound and is fouled. Makes both free throws again. Nice job by Blair being clutch when we really needed him to be. 65-58 OU. Swishes all of his last 4.

Cam Clark with the worst possible foul at that time. 3 free throws for CU. Burks misses the first, hits the second, and hits the third. 65-60. Blair fouled going to the line.

Back