>>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Just need to have Cousins continue to work on free throws. His form is really good now as compared to last year and first few games. Just needs to get the feel for it.

I'm very impressed with our close-out speed to their perimeter shooters. We are going to need that type of intensity/focus if we play Northern Iowa tomorrow.

Yep, and I'm just not sure how focused Hawaii will be with all the stuff that came down today from the ncaa

74-47 at under 8

Love our young guys getting so many minutes. The next generation!

Have I said how bad ass our coach is...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Think Buddy will play any more

Have I said how bad ass our coach is...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

His recruiting wad consider his weakness and that is literally his greatest strength. Builds teams so well

His recruiting wad consider his weakness and that is literally his greatest strength. Builds teams so well

Some people only focus on stars and ratings when it comes to recruits, Krueger cares more about attitude and fit for the system. I like this approach better

I like that were running cousins at the 1 still in extra minutes. Needs every rep

In a game/tournament like this where we are in a position to rest some guys with a big lead....I was wondering if we have anyone that can run the point other than Cousins or Jordan?

We got a tough one with UNI tomorrow. This is team is forreal. Gotta have intensity though, you know UNI will bring it.

Buddy for POTY

In a game/tournament like this where we are in a position to rest some guys with a big lead....I was wondering if we have anyone that can run the point other than Cousins or Jordan?

Looks like it's Walker.

Mcneace isn't ready yet. But he can get us spot minutes

How amazing is it that Buddy is also a great student

Back