>>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

It would be idiotic to say OU is not among the top-5 in the country right now.

Ho hum hield has 25. 13:00 left lol

There still plenty of work to do for OU. They could be a final 4 team if they get better. But not right now.

Just go to bed

These announcers are wearing me out...they know there is a ball going on right now?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is more than that. It might be one of he best in the history of college basketball

I wanted to say that. But i Chickened out! So i limited the scope :ez-roll:

Cousins improves his FT% going 1/2 lol.

There ain't no Kentucky's or senior laden big names out there this year boys - We can make as much noise as we want as long as our big men continue to improve. When we start imposing our will we are flat out dominating.

Passing, elite defense, elite scorers. LOADED

Geez they mugged walker there. No call

65-41 at under 12

Manyang playing much better this half

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Defense has been better the last two possessions, but they were getting too many easy looks inside to start the 2nd half. Buddy playing great.....yet we need someone else to help him with the scoring load. Get out and run every chance we get.

The defense has been outstanding tonight. They made some really tough shots in the first half Now they have an extremely low percentage from three and from the field

Yeah I saw him turn it over. Sometimes turn overs happen when you play at this pace. It happens.

I agree. I'm saying it happens more than it should with Buddy. Look if that's the one issue I have with this game then it must be really going well.

:buddy

There ain't no Kentucky's or senior laden big names out there this year boys - We can make as much noise as we want as long as our big men continue to improve. When we start imposing our will we are flat out dominating.

Perfectly stated.

Back