>>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Ugh Buddy still gets careless with the ball after steals in mid court with other players around him. That's his biggest weakness IMO.

55-41 at 14:32

Ugh Buddy still gets careless with the ball after steals in mid court with other players around him. That's his biggest weakness IMO.

Yep; still goes completely into GO mode without understanding the court situation. Gotta love his aggressiveness but he's a senior now and needs to keep it under control.

There still plenty of work to do for OU. They could be a final 4 team if they get better. But not right now.

Defense has been better the last two possessions, but they were getting too many easy looks inside to start the 2nd half. Buddy playing great.....yet we need someone else to help him with the scoring load. Get out and run every chance we get.

Man we have a great coach. Great adjustments picking up pressure on the ball and getting up and down the floor much better this second half.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

meh ... I guess I can't rag on mr double double anymore.

There still plenty of work to do for OU. They could be a final 4 team if they get better. But not right now.

Unreal...!

I swear this is the Best 3 pt shooting team in ou history geez

Cousins shoots great off the dribble. I always like his chances much better than when he has a wide open stationary 3.

Not trying to knock you here....but what 4 teams do you think are better right now?

could they PLEASE talk about basketball and not football?

geeeeez

Cousins shoots great off the dribble. I always like his chances much better than when he has a wide open stationary 3.

Yup. Prolly 20% better when dribbling

What a lob. Man this game has some highlight reels both plays

9/11 to start the 2nd half certainly can cure alot of ills.

Really? They look great to me This is a solid basketball team on a Nuetral court

Back