>>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

I sure didn't see that block on Cousin's attempted slam as a clean one. Looked like a good amount of contact to me.

I sure didn't see that block on Cousin's attempted slam as a clean one. Looked like a good amount of contact to me.

Looked like all ball to me.

I like the move to post Buddy there and draw the foul

Good take by Spangler draws a goaltending

Freshmen mistakes on that pick play there.

There you go dante

Dante!!!!

Hello Mr. Buford

Wow. Our last shot offense is getting better.

How do they not call the foul on that awesome play .

Big Boy move there. Dang. Watch out lattin, Buford is coming for your minutes

James needs to make that wide open 3. But Buford showing up and being awesome is good.

Nice half of basketball. This game is exciting to watch. Hope we can pull away in the 2nd half to rest some. This tourney is a quick turnaround.

Wowwww anyone see the send to the Virginia v cal game? Talk about a horrible last possession

Big Boy move there. Dang. Watch out lattin, Buford is coming for your minutes

We are a little small with Buford and Spangler. I think if Dante's minutes increase, you will still see a good amount of Lattin and Manyang.

James needs to make that wide open 3. But Buford showing up and being awesome is good.

What I like most is that we're not starting a play with 3 seconds left like we were last year. Had enough time for a good drive, good pass, and a follow.

Good half by OU. I always have tempered expectations when OU is playing games after a long travel and/or neutral court with little crowd energy. Taking that into consideration, I am pleased with the 1st half effort. Hopefully in the 2nd half, OU can cut down on silly turnovers and get hot from the 3.

I love Manyang and thank he's a great addition but my gosh the kid needs to learn to block out. He should be averaging 6-7 rebounds a game Atleast with his athleticism quickness and height. Hope he improves in that area. Could be an absolute monster.

What I like most is that we're not starting a play with 3 seconds left like we were last year. Had enough time for a good drive, good pass, and a follow.

This X100000

Back