>>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Take a bow, Donte. Wow!

I love Manyang and thank he's a great addition but my gosh the kid needs to learn to block out. He should be averaging 6-7 rebounds a game Atleast with his athleticism quickness and height. Hope he improves in that area. Could be an absolute monster.

Ya. I think he also needs to be more conservative on the offensive end too

OU needs more games like this..They still shoot too many 3's for me. For sure they need to work on layups.

I love Manyang and thank he's a great addition but my gosh the kid needs to learn to block out. He should be averaging 6-7 rebounds a game Atleast with his athleticism quickness and height. Hope he improves in that area. Could be an absolute monster.

He will. He really needs to learn to either go for the block or box out He kind of did both half way a couple of times

Somebody tell Manyang he doesn't have to shoot every time he touches the ball.

Lattin has to work on his free throws. He is way to coordinated to shoot this poorly from the line

Buddy had 15 in the first half It would be a big deal if goes for 30 in three consecutive games

Buddy had 15 in the first half It would be a big deal if goes for 30 in three consecutive games

We might need it, wsu doesn't appear like they want to roll over and let us take this game.

I really like that it feels like Buddy has gotten and "easy" 15 that first half. The WSU guy is the focus of their team and had to work for his 13. Buddy just seems to get his in the flow of the game without really forcing too much.

Not a good pass from Buddy there.

He certainly has been letting the game come home lately

That was a dumb pass by lattin. Dunk the dang ball!!

I don't know what that was, but I liked the outcome

Next time just bounce it in off Lattin's head.

50-39 at 15:59

Up 11 at the break

Man, this team is full of killers. We are a SOLID team this year. Thank you :lon

The faster pace favors OU in this game.
How tall is Lattin ... I would try to dunk the ball every time I got it near the basket. He has to take that up, not kick it out.

Back