>>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Washington State Gameday Thread<<<<<<

How about this thought?

We win the natty but the football team does too.... our poor guys would get overshadowed like no other team ever

Did Cousins make that OSS to Spangler? That should count as two assists. Also great hands to catch and convert but that was the second NBA highlight real assist tonight

There ain't no Kentucky's or senior laden big names out there this year boys - We can make as much noise as we want as long as our big men continue to improve. When we start imposing our will we are flat out dominating.

100% agree with this, but there is still that Kansas team I would like to knock off first

Think of where we were not too long ago to where we are today. Wow! What a coach we have. The future is bright guys.

so do they have some other hawaiian game in 2 more weeks OU can play? These have been fruitful for the OU program.

There ain't no Kentucky's or senior laden big names out there this year boys - We can make as much noise as we want as long as our big men continue to improve. When we start imposing our will we are flat out dominating.

If Buford plays like he did in the first half and continues to grow I don't see why not. Anyone know why we haven't seen Odomes yet?

How about this thought?

We win the natty but the football team does too.... our poor guys would get overshadowed like no other team ever

Nah, there's a 4 month difference between the two. The baskwtball fan base will only pick up steam after football season is done.

Nah, there's a 4 month difference between the two. The baskwtball fan base will only pick up steam after football season is done.

I wouldn't be so sure

WSU made a big mistake by speeding their offense up from the first half pace. They are no where close to our athletic ability.

I don't really like his jump shot, but I really like Manyang's sky hook

Up 26 on these fools..

Manyang!

The defense has been outstanding tonight. They made some really tough shots in the first half Now they have an extremely low percentage from three and from the field

They came out in the first couple of minutes in the half and executed some nice plays to their good inside guy.....then we blitzed them as I was typing.

I want to get Spangler out of the game. Needs some rest.

The spring game would be a week after the bball team won the natty, what do you think would get more interest?

Look at Lon continue to make sure Manyang gets touches on the offensive end, he knows how important he likely will be for us later on.

Manyang is impressing! Best game by far

They might not even win with Klay Thompson

:ez-roll:

I'm very impressed with our close-out speed to their perimeter shooters. We are going to need that type of intensity/focus if we play Northern Iowa tomorrow.

Back