For the Dean Blevins fans

Sooner23

Reaction score
Grammar nazis might want to click your back button ASAP. Looks like Blevins has hired Hale as his ghost writer.

http://www.okblitz.com/blogs.aspx?id=35741&blogid=20193

Dean's Blog
Posted Monday, March 7th, 2011

Don't Punt Capel

Barring unexpected NCAA problems, Jeff Capel should not be fired.

Look for OU AD Joe Castiglione to back his coach. His biggest concerns are empty seats and NCAA violations. Joe C and David Boren are straight shooters and image conscience. They don’t like phone calls or mail from Indy.

Only winning and staying clean will help Capel keep his job.

He must be a better judgment of character. It’s cost him hiring at least one coach and several players who turned out to be bad apples.

Tiny Gallon and Tommie Mason-Griffin made the coach look like a master recruiter to a guy willing to mortgage his future on a pair of immature, me-first guys sans common sense. Revolving door of players is not a good luck. Coach has to take responsibility on that one too. It will be a formidable challenge in 2011-12 to say the least.

Transfer Romero Osby had better be as good as advertised and several others better than expected. Good chance its Capel’s Farewell Tour. Bet his agent will be working double-time seeking a new suitor. Tough sell right now. How quickly things change. 365 x 2. Penthouse to outhouse. From pay raise to hoping to get paid.

It would cost OU something in the neighborhood of two mill to cut ties with the Dukester. I say make a deal with him. Double or nothing. Make the NCAAs next year and two turns to four. Miss out, and call it even. And hope that agent found someone on the other end.

I love it when Dean breaks out his inner coffee house poet in his blogs
Good chance its Capel’s Farewell Tour. Bet his agent will be working double-time seeking a new suitor. Tough sell right now. How quickly things change. 365 x 2. Penthouse to outhouse. From pay raise to hoping to get paid.

Man his blogs really make me wonder if he didn't develop an addiction to pain killers during all those back troubles he had. "Dean the stream"

That article reads like a collection of about 37 different tweets, strung together to make one incoherent thought.

Anyone know what "Rosser" thinks about Capel?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_97UpqoAWw[/ame]

Back