Fraschilla says A&M will be Big 12's third-best team

All of their guard recruits are good shooters, plus BJ Holmes can shoot.

Sloan, Elonu, Davis, Harris, Loubeau, and their new cast should be very good.

BJ Holmes is not a good basketball player....sorry.

I think A&M will sort of fall victim to an improved league next year. They got a lot of wins at the very end of their Big 12 schedule against poor Big 12 teams.

The only horrible team in our league next year will probably be Nebraska (lost 4 or their top 5 scorers).

I am also not sold on Turgeon as a coach. The one good thing that the aggies have going for them is a tremendous home court advantage. I would love to have that kind of student support for our team.

The key to OU's season is going to be Gallon. If he is one of the top 5 freshmen in the league, I think OU will be in the top 3. A&M is probably 4. But I would put them in a hat with Baylor, OSU, KSU and Missouri.

Gallon will be one of the top 5 freshmen in the league....no question. Heck, the out of shape, poor attitude Gallon might even be in the top 5. The kid is that talented. He is a special, special player that will come in and score right away.

Everyone is down on Missouri for next year. Their recruits although a little under the radar had plenty of big offers. Rivals said OU offered both Dewitt and Dixon. True?

I never heard much info on us wanting Dewitt. As for Dixon, he was one of the 5 or so point guards that Capel was after (Walton (really fell off the staff's radar after they saw him live), Dixon, TMG, EJ, Chris Colvin, and even John Wall (in the very beginning). TMG and EJ were head and shoulders above the others in the minds of the coaches.

Ramsey and Safford- looked like they can play at the end of the year. Carroll will be very difficult to replace as well as Lyons. But they return all of their backcourt guys. I wouldn't bet against these guys.

I think they will be a salty defensive team. I am glad we have them in Norman this year.

I'm still not sold that KSU will be in this group. Clemente is a nice player. Judge is a great recruit. Pullen is okay. They had some good wins last year and played tough D. But for some reason I am not sold on them. I think they are set up to disappoint.

I don't. They have all the experience of an A&M with two very good players coming in. Judge and McGruder will come right in and make a huge impact along with Clemente, Pullen and Sutton. They are going to be really good.

:fexas-logo:

Back