Freddy Asprilla signs with K-State

thebigabd

Reaction score
Averaged 13.7 points and 9.2 rebounds last year for Florida International... Had a falling out with the new coach, transferred to a juco, and will play at K-State next year....

He is 6'10'' 280 and will likely be the preseason newcomer of the year in the Big 12.

Averaged 13.7 points and 9.2 rebounds last year for Florida International... Had a falling out with the new coach, transferred to a juco, and will play at K-State next year....

He is 6'10'' 280 and will likely be the preseason newcomer of the year in the Big 12.

Isaiah Thomas pretty much screwed Asprilla.

Thats not good. I'm not big on juco's especially since our last 3 have been Patillo (flunked out), Cannon (transferred after not playing), Allen (sitting the bench as a junior). But I would have liked to have had Asprilla since he's a proven big man.

It also stinks that he went to another school in the Big 12.

I sure hope we land Terrance Jones.

unfortunately, the asprilla situation is not completely over with. hopefully he will make it kstate, as he's a good player and really good guy.

bigabd, i may have been wrong in dismissing your earlier thoughts on ksu's starting lineup. i still don't think henriquez-roberts is going to start much, but he's better than i thought. he's going to get minutes.

Back