Future of Moser

Sources, please? Are you the accountant for all of those schools?
Lol, it’s referenced earlier in the thread. It’s ok to not believe said sources but just go ahead and make it clear that you don’t view them as credible (to be very clear, that is totally fine & your prerogative IMO) as opposed to this same old bull****.

Lol, it’s referenced earlier in the thread. It’s ok to not believe said sources but just go ahead and make it clear that you don’t view them as credible (to be very clear, that is totally fine & your prerogative IMO) as opposed to this same old bull****.
But those aren’t actual sources. They are rumors. NIL numbers aren’t public. I mean, if if I got on Twitter and said that OU has $10M in NIL for basketball, would that make me a source?

As for BYU, obvious coaches have reason to say what they say, and I don’t blame him. And I’m not even saying he is wrong. But there is zero way for you to know that two schools that WT mentioned have higher NIL than OU.

But those aren’t actual sources. They are rumors. NIL numbers aren’t public. I mean, if if I got on Twitter and said that OU has $10M in NIL for basketball, would that make me a source?

As for BYU, obvious coaches have reason to say what they say, and I don’t blame him. And I’m not even saying he is wrong. But there is zero way for you to know that two schools that WT mentioned have higher NIL than OU.
I’m just pointing this out to be clear but there’s a difference between you posting a tweet and running a quasi-accepted Discord/rumor site. It’s not the WSJ or anything but it’s going to be the closest thing you’re going to get to a “source” in this space IMO. Make your own decision and I’ll make mine.

Again, no worries if you don’t take it seriously (that’s pretty clear) but stop posting “SOURCE” and expecting a ****ing NYT Weekend write-up. Just say you don’t take it seriously and move on lol.

Moser is going about his recruiting all wrong. I assume so anyway since I am not a fly on the wall. So far he keeps recruiting really good HS players who portal away after couple of years. He also misses out on the better portal players. He really needs to recruit the wealthiest people, and CEOs to get that NIL $$$. Visits, arena, play styles, locker rooms are a part of the equation, but a small part. This can work in out favor, no need to get a new expensive arena, no need to get fans, no need for anything but cash and the rest will follow. Make all the courtside stuff a giant hot tub with waitresses in bikinis serving them. Have limos to get them home.

Moser is going about his recruiting all wrong. I assume so anyway since I am not a fly on the wall. So far he keeps recruiting really good HS players who portal away after couple of years. He also misses out on the better portal players. He really needs to recruit the wealthiest people, and CEOs to get that NIL $$$. Visits, arena, play styles, locker rooms are a part of the equation, but a small part. This can work in out favor, no need to get a new expensive arena, no need to get fans, no need for anything but cash and the rest will follow. Make all the courtside stuff a giant hot tub with waitresses in bikinis serving them. Have limos to get them home.
ok-meme-okay-black-kid-staring-funny-awkward-aklc22bu71ot9igu.gif

1714508684099.png

Back