Gotta give it up to the Griffins...

ben

Reaction score
Do they go to every OU home game? I'm pretty sure I saw them behind the OU bench on TV saturday. Pretty cool that they still like going to the games with their sons gone. Obviously they will be there tomorrow night with the big man himself.

Anyway, I salute them.

Do they go to every OU home game? I'm pretty sure I saw them behind the OU bench on TV saturday. Pretty cool that they still like going to the games. Obviously they will be there tomorrow night with the big man himself.

Anyway, I salute them.

Yeah, that was definitely them. They don't come to every game, but they have been to four or five this year that I can remember seeing them there.

Do they go to every OU home game? I'm pretty sure I saw them behind the OU bench on TV saturday. Pretty cool that they still like going to the games. Obviously they will be there tomorrow night with the big man himself.

Anyway, I salute them.

I have seen them at around half the home games this year. I agree that it is cool to see them stay with the program.

It is too bad that Tommy is no longer affliliated with Athletes First. I am hoping that Blake and Taylor will start up an AAU team for Oklahoma kids.

My seats are right by them and they are at about half of them.

I miss the TV shots of Mrs. Griffin. Her expressions were priceless.

Irrelevant whether they come to games, they sure know how to have sons.

Back