Griffin says No. 1 pick is no given >>> The Oklahoman

I did not realize (or remember) the Clippers took Manning in 1988 until I read that. Getting drafted by the Clippers in the NBA is almost as bad as getting drafted by the Lions in the NFL.

If I were about to be drafted by the Clippers, I would also be in denial until it happened.

I look forward to seeing Blake make Zach Randolph a better teammate, and then watching them combine for about 40 points and 20 rebounds per game between the two of them..

Griffin goes #1. No doubt. However, it is not out of the realm of possibility Griffin is selected #1 but is traded. I HIGHLY doubt it as such a move would require a massive brain cramp.

I look forward to seeing Blake make Zach Randolph a better teammate, and then watching them combine for about 40 points and 20 rebounds per game between the two of them..

Won't happen, in fact Randolph will be traded by the end of next season most likely.

Blake's in total denial. Anger, bargaining, and depression will soon follow. Unfortunately, he'll never get to acceptance because he'll be a Clipper.

Back