Hardrick not enrolled at OU per Norman Transcript

Sooner23

Reaction score
Seems to be some smoke here from the post here earlier this week saying he hasn't qualified.

The summer workouts remain vigorous. All but one member of next season’s team — incoming freshman Kyle Hardrick — is on campus, going to summer school and getting acclimated to the program.

Interesting.

I suppose he will end up at juco if he doesnt qualify?

Cue the posters saying this is the way of getting Hardrick off of our scholarship list and move on from him.

Seems to be some smoke here from the post here earlier this week saying he hasn't qualified.

He may be having trouble getting all of his credits together from transferring three times. I have never heard of any grade troubles with him before, so I will be a little surprised if he doesn't make it.

It almost seems like OU needs to pick up a player or two. Right now (assuming no Hardrick) OU only has WW, Crocker, TMG, Willis, Davis, Pledger, Wright, Galllon, Fitzgerald and Allen. That is not dangerously thin because they can all play but another body or two would be nice.

Does every incoming frosh have to enroll in summer classes now? Just seems strange to me.

It almost seems like OU needs to pick up a player or two. Right now (assuming no Hardrick) OU only has WW, Crocker, TMG, Willis, Davis, Pledger, Wright, Galllon, Fitzgerald and Allen. That is not dangerously thin because they can all play but another body or two would be nice.
Beau has played in the Kansas game three years in a row now, he is battle tested and could provide us with extra down low.

Does every incoming frosh have to enroll in summer classes now? Just seems strange to me.

They don't have to, but if they want to live on campus in the summer I think they do. Also, some summer school classes are June only and others are July only. So, he could be enrolled for July only classes.

I am surprised with all the sources on here no one has any more information on this. It seems very strange that he would have trouble getting in just because he went to three different high schools. I would think with as long as Kyle and OU have known he was coming to OU that this would have been spotted a long time ago

They don't have to, but if they want to live on campus in the summer I think they do. Also, some summer school classes are June only and others are July only. So, he could be enrolled for July only classes.

Think of it as the summer work-outs in football. You don't have to go, but it is strongly "encouraged". It is not nearly as strict as football....yet, but I bet it will be soon enough.

Puzzled that attending three reputable public schools would be the problem with his grades...something tells me that it has nothing to do with him jumping to three different schools. My next guess would be that it has to be grades.

Cue the posters saying this is the way of getting Hardrick off of our scholarship list and move on from him.

If this was a way to get Hardrick off of scholarship he definetely could have done it a smarter way by SIGNING A PLAYER IN THE SPRING!!!! Good chance Hardrick is probably in summer school getting his things in order. Sad thing is OU might need Hardrick next year.

Where's that guy that was giving me a hard time? Because it was just a rumor....

Boomer Sooners

If this was a way to get Hardrick off of scholarship he definetely could have done it a smarter way by SIGNING A PLAYER IN THE SPRING!!!! Good chance Hardrick is probably in summer school getting his things in order. Sad thing is OU might need Hardrick next year.

I would play Beau before Hardrick in a heartbeat.

My how things change. It wasn't too long ago that everyone and their dog loved Hardrick. Oh the fickle nature of OU fans.

My how things change. It wasn't too long ago that everyone and their dog loved Hardrick. Oh the fickle nature of OU fans.

Who loved Hardrick?

I think a majority of the tone was along the lines of a very cautious optimism.

Back