Hardrick played

im thinking thats good... he wont be here 5 years now.. i think he'll be transferring before its said and done.. or become a walk-on

im thinking thats good... he wont be here 5 years now.. i think he'll be transferring before its said and done.. or become a walk-on

He is not going to stay if they pull his scholarship which I do not think Capel will do if Hardrick is making effort in practice and class. Not a good precedent to set for recruiting purposes.

He is not going to stay if they pull his scholarship which I do not think Capel will do if Hardrick is making effort in practice and class. Not a good precedent to set for recruiting purposes.

Capel is not going to pull his ship as long as Kyle works hard in practice and in the classroom.

I have no idea why some of you want Kyle to redshirt. I say, don't pull his ship, but please don't let him take up a scholarship for an extra year by redshirting....

Capel won't pull his ship but I think he could help him find a school he's going to play at. Or playing big minutes may not be that big a deal to Hardrick and he just loves OU. Need those kids as well. He's fine.

Capel is not going to pull his ship as long as Kyle works hard in practice and in the classroom.

I have no idea why some of you want Kyle to redshirt. I say, don't pull his ship, but please don't let him take up a scholarship for an extra year by redshirting....

good point

Back