Harrison Barnes breaks down his final 6 schools

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
He gave the Register an analysis of his top six schools:

— North Carolina: "I was a big Michael Jordan fan. After visiting there, the university really stands on its own."

— Duke: "They have a great education. They have a great business school that could set me up after basketball."

- Kansas: "It's close to home and there's a great tradition there. Coach Bill Self has great player-coach relations."

— Oklahoma: "They're one of the hottest stocks right now. They've been bringing in great recruits. They definitely have a lot of my interest."

— UCLA: "They've been in three Final Fours in the last four years. They know how to win."

— Iowa State: "They've been bringing in some big- time players."

Source Link

Am I the only one who thinks his comments about Oklahoma are more enthusiastic and positive than the rest?

I'm beginning to believe we have a legitimate chance to sign this kid! :woot

Am I the only one who thinks his comments about Oklahoma are more enthusiastic and positive than the rest?

I'm beginning to believe we have a legitimate chance to sign this kid! :woot

I'm drinkin' the Kool-Aid!

Sounds encouraging to me. Just to be mentioned in that group is exciting. Way to go Capel.

:jcapel

He probably likes Capel the most of any of the coaches. He's a guy that Head coaches do alot of the legwork in as far as recruiting is concerned.

I haven't followed his recruitment real close, but I thought he was leaning strongly to Duke. Did something change?

If he is really interested in academics why dont we sick President Boren on him like stoops did with Gabe Ikard?

If he is really interested in academics why dont we sick President Boren on him like stoops did with Gabe Ikard?

I think that is a great idea. If/when he makes his visit.... we should make sure that boren is able to be there.

"They have a lot of my interest". That says it all for me. We just need to keep in touch with him and get him here for a visit as soon as possible. While he was here I would arrange for him to meet President Boren and also inform him of who Michael Price is. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

"They have a lot of my interest". That says it all for me. We just need to keep in touch with him and get him here for a visit as soon as possible. While he was here I would arrange for him to meet President Boren and also inform him of who Michael Price is. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

I agree. We may be able to get him to meet Michael Price especially if Capel can get him to come in during a football weekend.

If it comes to be, that will stand up as the greatest recruiting coup of all time.

Back