Harrison Barnes?

soonertboy824

Reaction score
anyone know if we have a shot at him still. i know capel has been to alot of his games and practices. also what other schools are recruiting him the hardest and what are your gut feelings as to where he'll end up.

thanks in advance

Most think it's a UNC/Duke battle but OU, ISU, and KU are all still recruiting him very highly.

anyone know if we have a shot at him still. i know capel has been to alot of his games and practices. also what other schools are recruiting him the hardest and what are your gut feelings as to where he'll end up.

thanks in advance

I am thinking that it will be Duke, but would love to see him stay in the Big 12 at either ISU or OU!:D

At this point, from an OU perspective, the goal is to just get a visit.

I am sold on him going to Duke, but we shouldn't count Capel and his coaching staff out, they've pulled some pretty darn good players since they've been here

Harrison Barnes will be an NBA superstar.

At this point I hope KU gets more involved so it could be a negative recruiting ploy to use against them in recruiting Clark. OU's first option is Clark, and if Barnes is still up in the air after Clark has signed an LOI, then go full speed ahead.

At this point I hope KU gets more involved so it could be a negative recruiting ploy to use against them in recruiting Clark. OU's first option is Clark, and if Barnes is still up in the air after Clark has signed an LOI, then go full speed ahead.

It's definitely something that will be interesting because KU has been late in the coming to Clark's party. Barnes is their #1 prospect but I'm wondering if they are seeing the writing on the wall and that's why they're turning up the heat on Clark. OU could definitely highlight the fact that Clark seems to be KU's second option while he has been their first.

It's definitely something that will be interesting because KU has been late in the coming to Clark's party. Barnes is their #1 prospect but I'm wondering if they are seeing the writing on the wall and that's why they're turning up the heat on Clark. OU could definitely highlight the fact that Clark seems to be KU's second option while he has been their first.

OU just needs to have his cousin, DLine coach Chris Wilson, attend as many AAU games as possible. That way he can go after his guy Jackson Jeffcoat and help the bball team at the same time. I hope it works out better than the last cousin situation.

Sorry for the thread hijacking. As I stated earlier, A visit to OU is the goal with Harrison Barnes. If OU can get him to come on a football weekend, along side with other commits, we might be in the hunt more. Capel is doing a good job of recruiting him, but so is everyone else.

Back